How can I get rid of Gutka ?

Sir I want stop chewing Gutkha but not able come out of this bad habit Please give me suggestion how to stop this bad habit?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
hello and welcome to healthcare magic.
well it's good that you have decided to stop this very bad habit,which could lead to cancer of the oral cavity,tongue. I would suggest you become strong and try and decrease the frequency if not possible to stop it completely and then stop it completely.
read about the results of using gutkha products and images of the cancers on internet that will surely help you in deciding to quit.
take care.