How can I get relief from swollen mouth with tiny bumps on the roof and difficulty in swallowing ?

A couple of days ago I couldn t eat very well because it was so painful to swallow , the next day my mouth was swollen up so bad I could barely stand the pain. Over the last few days I have been rinsing with salt water and taking precaution not to hurt it further, but now I ve noticed tiny bumps on the roof of my mouth and orange bumps that look kind of like jello almost in the back of my throat . Got any ideas of what s wrong with me
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012