How can I get relief from severe chest pain ?

i m having severe chest pain . it hurts when i walk,sit, get up, eat. what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
First is are you male/ female . Were is the chest pain exactly is important.
Also take care of few areas like---1. Don't be hungry for long time...take food at 3-4 holy intervals. 2. Try reduce spicy food.3. Intake water intake after food.
4. Take an medications after food. 5. Increase your sleep time...early to bed and early to rise is good.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ashwini Kolur's  Response
It would have been helpful if you would mention your age, i would also like to know is chest pain continuous , associated with sweating etc...,
By Your query symptoms appear to be continuous, it can be due ti myalgia. I advice you to take tab voveran 100 mg twice for 3-5 days .If the symptoms don't disappear don't neglect , consult a physician.