How can I get relief from reddishness , inflammation and white fluid coming due to ear piercing ?

Three weeks ago, my friend and I got out ear lobes pierced in a store together. I just checked on her ears, and ons is slightly red and inflamed, and there is quite a bit of white fluid coming out of it. She said she started having trouble with it the night before when she put in different studs so the holes didn t close up over night. Other than going to the hospital, what can we do to get rid of it?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012