How can I get relief from peeling skin around eyes and cheeks which has started to burn when I apply benzol peroxide for acne ?

i have been using benzoyl peroxide gel BP 2.5 as i had acne problem.... now my skin is peeling of... from past a week almost... initially it was around my eyes now its spreading all over my cheeks.. i also use ultrabloc-spf15 in the morning and benzoyl peroxide in the evening alternate days and radant kc alternate days and deriva CMS gel in the night... my skin starts to burn when i apply benzoyl and it feels very very dry... will applying a moisturizer help?? what should i be doin to get rid of this problem??
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012