How can I get relief from constipation also am I having gastritis/acid reflux ?

Hello doctor. I am suffering from constipation from a week. i am 30 weight 70. female. 5 feet 2 inches. I tried eating grapes and benifiber etc and it dint work. I even go for walks everyday. drinking lot of water and eating fibrous foods. but it doesnt help. I also notice i kinda burp though its not a real big burp. from 2 days i had hot water and i was able to get stool but partially. stomach is bloated. my diet is vegetarian mostly and never had this issue. Do i have acid reflux? what is this sickness called?what are the medications? my stomoch feels full most of the time.I figured out that i have gastritis/acid reflux. Is this the reason i cough? then what shall i do? is it dangerous? i am not taking any medications(like pain killers or iron) I have been coughing while eating for a month now. I dont have heart burn. i do fell minor reflux. GERD and constipation related? pl help me
Asked On : Fri, 14 Oct 2011