How can I get relief from back pain that is present through out the day ?

Hi to all, I am 28 years old; I am suffering from lower back pain (right side) for the last 4 months. For first 3 months I feel the pain only at wake up time in the morning and it exists for 2 or 3 hours but now it exists for almost the whole day. In this connection, I have consulted the Doctor and conducted Ultra Sound as suggested. However, the report was found normal and there are no any symptoms of Stone or any other medical problem. Doctor told me it should be Gas problem and gave me Medicines i.e. Diclo-SR & Rentec. I take these pills regularly for about a week and after that I feel no pain but now even these medicines doesn t work an pain is growing day by day. It is therefore; kindly send something helpful suggestions, as I am still suffering from the back pain.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Oct 2011