How can I get over my obsession of watching men urinate and improve myself ?

Hi I m a 19 yr old. Few years back, I accidentally realized that I enjoy watching other men piss. This happened when I was pissing on the road side with few other men and I could see their penis. Since then I have been making every chance possible to see guys piss. I try peeping in public urinals, and road side pissing areas regularly. Sometimes I get back nasty stares but I never care. I then hold till I reach my room and masturbate thinking of that. Recently few guys saw me watching, rounded me, beat me and left. I took this as a warning and tried changing. But I can t . I am feeling stressed. Frustrated sometimes I watch myself urinate and masturbate after! Please help
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
To control obsession you need to control your mind.Please try to control your behavior or else the result will be like you got before(get beaten).Don't go to places where males are urinating and you can see ;if you feel you can mastrubate but avoid this sort of behavior.It may be difficult but not impossible because it is just start later on may be it will cause you more trouble.