How can I get away from my problem ?

i am very upset becaues i have a misscarriage.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Having a miscarriage is not something very serious. If it has happened in your first three months of pregnancy, then the chances are that the baby was malformed to such an extent that it was unable to survive. You will conceive again soon.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
I am sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage..
But there is nothing to worry about or be upset..
you can wait for few months and than try again for baby..
Consult a OBG doctor before planning and you could get good suggestions from her to plan your pregnancy..
Just be Positive and everything will be fine!!
Hope this helps
Take care!!
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
there are many reasons for miscarriage and treatments too, so no need to get upset, if this is the first time only you should try again, but if it is recurrent than you should take Homeopathic treatment which treats the root cause of the disease and you will be able to conceive.
For more info mail us at or visit us at