How can I get an enlarged jaw and facial mass? Any facial exercise?

Doctor, I am 17 years old and I have a fit good body, but my face is small. My jaw and chin area have less mass than cheek and nose areas,so I wan't to enlarge my jaw and chin bones(or mass). When I was 13-14 years old I had a good looking face with well distributed mass. Now my weight has increased with age but no increase in face.
Please suggest me any good treatment, facial exercise or medicine to enlarge my face bones. Thanx..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
To enhance the jaw and the facial muscles, it is best to use these as much as you can so that the muscles undergo a hypertrophy. Repeated clenching the teeth and chewing a gum will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,