How can I gain weight naturally according to my height and age ?

my age is 24 years. but i look like a 16-years boy. my height is 5 8 and i am very lean from childhood that s why feel uncomfortable in myself. i also consult a doctor and followed his medicine. but no gain. i had tried also gym. but no gain my weight is 45kg. i am too much lean in looking. i want to increase weight and also be healthy looking in normal health according to my age. please suggest me very soon what should i do? if possible please name any doctor of bhopal to consult. please very soon
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011