How can I gain my weight & height growth ?

My age is 20. I am very week . My weight is 35 height is 5'0.can I grow now ? what are the tablets use to grow is it 100% growth is there
Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010

Welcome to health care magic
Height increase after 20 years is impossible. No medicine is there to increase height.
Limb lengthening is the operation done in case length discrepancy in both limbs.By this method we can add 4-5 inches in length in the short limb.But that operation is not advised for height increase ,as in this bones of limb are broken & stretched slowly under medical supervision .But there are complications & side effects of this operation also.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi sai;
at 20 you are really weak at 35 kg height of 5 can be said ok if your parents are also not very for weight you consult a doctor & undergo investigation to rule out any debilitating illness ;till you can take AVENA -ALFA MALT.WITH MILK ;IT IS A HOMOEOPATHIC medicine & does not have any side-effects.