How can I further treat my 10 yr old suffering from seizures even after taking medicines ?

my daughter 10 yrs suffering from seizures for the past 41 days , she is treated medically in hospital she is been provided with medazolam 3.5 mg per hour and still she is getting mild seizures and she is prescribed with acyclovir (zovirax 250 mg IV) for 21 days and the MRI CT scan reports are normal, and the CSF test shows a negative og HERPIZ what ot do next we dont Know. according to to doctors statement prognasis of the baby is still bad pl advice.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011