How can I find out my date of conception ?

Hi I had a question on when I conceived? I just found out I m 5 weeks pregnant from my lmp. I had my lmp on the 4th of June 2011 and I have a normal 33 day cycle. I had unprotected sex on the 16th of June with one partner and on the 19th with another partner the doctor said my most likely day of conception was on the 23rd of June is this correct? Who could be the father guy 1 or guy 2 please no lectures I know I did wrong just need to know my options
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Unsafe days can be said as 14 days before the expected day of the forth coming period , you conceived on june 23.
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you so the likely father will be guy 2 as he was closer to conception a DNA test will be done