How can I ever forget this disturbing experience ?

Last night, my parents went to a christmas party and let me stay in the hotel. I went to bed, and a couple of hours later, when my parents were back, my mom woke me up to stop my phone from beeping. I couldn t fall asleep after that, and when my dad thought i was asleep, he asked my mom if she wanted to have sex. she said no, because she said i might still be awake, and i was. After that, my dad complimented her on her legs and her pussy. It was the most disturbing thing i have ever experienced in my entire life, and it makes me sick just thinking about it. I really don t want to think of my parents that way! How can i forget this? btw, i am 13
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
i walked in my my parents having actual sex when i was 10, and I turned out fine They were in bed really late on a saturday morning and I thought it would be cute to sneak up to their room, fling the door open and ring a bell to wake them up. I opened the doo, and then shut the door just as fast, but not before I still saw both of them naked on the bed!! Then I ran back to my room and hid under my pillow. To make things worse, they stared laughing and making all this noise after that since they knew the cat was out of the bag. I was so mortified I literally wished I was dead. Anyway, it's all just a vague but icky memory now. You'll survive.

parents should be more care.