How can I do away with the thick and prominent black hair on my baby's forehead and upper lip ?

Hi, my baby boy is 5 month old . he has small but thick black hair on his face on upper lip and forehead. plz advise me what i do and how it remove . he was not born with such hairs but as he grownup hairs become prominent and hard black. please suggest me . Is it remain as such ? I am worried so much. thank jaipur
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
A baby of five months is too small to have mature hairs on his face. You just wait for him to become older and see if they fall off on their own. It might be the effect of any medicines he might be taking. Dont worry about these right now.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal