How can I discuss stressful things with my husband who is a heart patient ?

my husband had a heart attack had angioplasty does not take his meds and keeps smoking what will happen my huband had a heart attack. I want to be strong enough to handle this but i am afraid that there are alot of things i cannot dicuss with him or he will become too stressed out and have another heart attack. The thing is that there are things that we talked about before that we cannot talk about now. I dont know if i can handle handling all stressful things myself with out sharing with him. is this common.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011