How can I determine pregnancy? Have discharge, thick; red blood. Suggest

I might be pregnant, but I took a test and it was negative. when I was supposed to start my period I only had some brown discharge when I wiped once. The next day it happened once again. Now two days later, I had a really thick clump of discharge that had some red blood in it but most of it was clear and sticky and it all came out at once when I wiped and nothing since. That was yesterday and for hte past couple of days I have been feeling like I will start my period but I am not. It is now 4 days late
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012