How can I decrease the flow of my bleeding ?

Am a 25yrs married women........actually my period was started today....we hav a program to go out of station tommorow( urgent ) there any remedy 2 decrease my bleeding????............plz give me suggestion........
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
hi welcome to hcm.there are no medicine for stop the flow but you can use T.trenaxa mf 1tab three times a day. for 5days,
hi welcome to decrease menstrual bleeding you can take trenaxamic acid in the dosage of 2 tablets(500mg) 3 times daily as long as needed for up to 4 days. A total dose of 4g daily (8 tablets) should not be exceed.
thanks bye