How can I cure the retention feeling while passing urine & stools and only few drops of urine comes out and also some muscle comes out while passing stools ?

i jamal 27years of age, Ht-174, Wt-69Kg, i ve problem after passing my urine... that i feel some retention after passing urine & after stools & after bath,thn only few drops of urine will come out,i ve this problem for about 5 years, i used to masturbate a lot but i stopped now, & other complaint z i ve muscle(or anus coming out) like thing coming out from my anal canal while passing stool, but there is no bleeding or ulcer in anus,but it reduce itself after passing stool,i ve this prob. around 10years, i don t have any other complaints, i was suffr by Hep A in 2008 & DHF in 2010, and i was fully recovered, & i dont have any systemic disease , Please explain me wht i ve to do for this.....
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012