How can I cure my swollen painfull knee also small amount of puss is coming out of the wound ?

my knee is extreemly tender swollen and red im having difficulties walking, standing and bending or straightening it also. i thought that the ingrown hair i pulled might have been the cause but the problem only got worse and the wound isleaking from the place where the hair was and when i do squeeze my knee i am getting small ammounts of white. yellowish puss. what is happening to my knee and what caused it what can i do to make it better?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011