How can I cure from diabetic ?

i am having diabetic patient...so give me some suggestions to remove this problem
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
Treatment/Therapy
You take a Medicine SYZYGIUM J.Q.15 drops mixed with 1/2 cup of plain water take thrice daily for 1 month then tell me .
welcome to the health care magic forum,
You cannot remove diabetes ,but you can control it very well and it will have no effects what-so-ever on your body as long as the blood sugar levels (BSL)are kept under normal levels,ELSE IT COULD HAVE FATAL RESULTS OF UNCONTROLLED DIABETES ON YOUR VITAL ORGANS .
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN IN DIABETES :
1.Follow strictly the diabetic diet.(a complete chart of eatables/noneatables will be given by your treating diabetologist).
2.do regular aerobic exercises and walking atleast 40 mins daily .
3.visit your treating diabetologist atleast every 3 months to have a regular check at your BSL and the prescribed doses accordingly.
4.DO a complete diabetic profile(investigations) atleast every 3 months.
5.Have a routine visits to opthalmologist to access the eye(vision) changes due to Diabetes .
6.regularly monitor your sugar levels atleast every 15 days.
7.Take care of your dody esp foots against any injury/burns .
8.Avoid smoking/liquors,avoid stress .
9.adopt healthy lifestyles.

IN TODAYS WORLD HOMEOPATHY IS THE SAFEST AND EFFECTIVE WAY TO CONTROL DIABETES AND ITS SAID COMPLICATIONS.

STAY HEALTHY,STAY SAFE !
hi welcome to health care magic.you dont mention about how much reading of your sugar level?means what r the values of fasting and post pardinal.because advice given acc to that.you should walk daily and avoid sweet things,rice,avoid carbohydrate in diet more fiber in your diet.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Diabetes is a disease which occurs when your body stops or reduces production of insulin required for the metabolism of sugar in your body.This will happen when the pancreas is affected and the capacity to metabolise sugar is hampered.So you see if a organ is damaged it cannot be replaced that is the reason diabetes cannot be removed but yes you can live a healthy life with diabetes.The best thing to do is to regularly check your sugar;to take the antidiabetic medicine regularly as advised by your doctor;do regular exercise;avoid sweets ;sugar;and take healthy diet;every 3-6 months at least get your blood sugar checked.Taking these precautions you can safely live with diabetes with out problems.
Thanks