How can I cure food poisoning causing pain in the chest and white flakes,blood traces in the stools ?

I probably ate something unhygienic and from then on i have had these symptoms. The part where the rib cage ends i.e. the skin part, the inside of it pains. I also have observed white flakes in stools. The other problems that i face through are that i am unable to eat the usual amount of food. If i do so, my chest hurts. I have been taking antacids, and some anti biotics but they dont much help. Please suggest.. Initially i had some trouble digesting. I believed it to be food poisoning and took relevent medication. The next morning i observed white flakes in my stools. This was also accompanied with blood. Also this problem has troubled me at the chest area where the rib cage ends. It pains ocationally when i am walking or during deep breathing. Also when i try to eat my normal food, i am restricted to eating atmost half the amount of food that i generally eat or the chest starts throbing. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011