How can I correct my kid's deformed toes ?

While pregnant my kid, stock her feet I think in the placenta and her toes did not grow properly, she has not bone in some toes and not nails While pregnant my kid put her feet I think in the placenta and her toes did not grow properly, she has not bone in some toes and not nails. She has the 5 toes, however they are kind of deform, still they are growing with her feet but they are not normal
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.There is some genetic defect.There are chances of some mishap during pregnancy like infection etc.which might have lead to this.Please talk to your child specialist and look for other possible abnormalities also.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
HI,
It's less likely that due to hitting plsenta, the toes devolopment is affected. such malformations mostly occur due to viral fevers to mothersduring pregnancy.
ANy way, what you can do now is to consult orthopedic surgeon . many deformities can be corrected by such operations.
&if baby is otherwise normal, she willdo well in life.help her in that.don't loose heart.
Wish your baby all the best.