How can I control white coat blood pressure and reasons for shortness of breath and headache ?

dear all, I have the following problem 1. when i go the doctor office, doctor get my blood pressure 160/100. after returning home i get my bp 120/80(using home bp machine, there is no machine problem because I have tested three different machine). One day I was giving exam in online, then i got my bp 160/100, after finishing the exam i got my bp 120/80. Without anxiety, my bp range 110/73 to 130-84 (maximum time around 120/80 ) 2. I have overhead headache , during normal BP. 3. I have some shortness of breath my age 27. i am male. i have done follwing test 1. ecg -normal 2. echo-normal 3. urine rme normal 4. lipid normal 5. rbs normal 6. serum creatanine 1.30 7. usg of genitourinary system - normal my question. 1.My white coat bp is normal? if not normal how can i do? 2.I have no other disease, why am i having shortness of breath, 3.Why am i having overhead headache? please give me overall suggestion.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012