How can I control the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome ?

hi my name is thuy pham and im 42 years old, i dont know i have pms over amonhts everyday and i had more heavy now in happen first time in my life and i didnt go to see doctor yet. because i think its always dirty so i cant to see a doctor but im so worrying now please some one can help me idear please thankyou.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer
May 2013
Premenstrual syndrome can be seen in some women.
The exact cause of the problem is not known.
The possible cause is interaction between sex hormones and neurotransmitters.
Women with premenstrual syndrome presents with symptoms like breast tenderness, bloating sensation etc.
Psychological they may become depressed and can get anger easily.
So, better to consult gynecologist once and get evaluated to find out the exact cause for your problem.
If cause is found to be premenstrual syndrome, lifestyle modifications, emotional support from the family can help.
If needed with your doctor's advice you can go for medications like hormonal pills, ovulation suppressors etc.
Possibly these may help in decreasing the symptoms.