How can I control myself from doing sex as my wife is not much interested ?

Dear Dr, I feel sex all the time which is uncontrolable and my wife she dont like that much sex.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012
Dear patient
this is a normal feeling variable for every one
u feel more for sex is not the problem
ur wife is not very comfortable with it. this problem you have to solve. there are so many reason for this like strees, work load, lack of trust.. etc etc. first speak to your wife about all her problems and try to solve it out..u dont need to take any medicine for above problem
a healthy and relaxed mind and body can enjoy should not be force ful!!!

General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Hello Jos,

Welcome to HCM.
You are already controlling yourself as you are not forcing your wife to have sex with you.
But your brain desire for sex cannot be controlled.
So you have to use other ways of sex to release your brain tension of sex otherwise you will be psychologically ill.
If your wife is not interested in vaginal sex than you can ask her for oral sex or sex by hand to release you orgasm.
If she does not cooperate for this too than you have no choice except doing masturbation by yourself.
If you have other hobbies than you can make yourself busy in them so that your brain should not have time to think of sex.