How can I control my obesity problem ?

i am 18 & my weight is 92 i wanna reduce some how i try a lot but i cant control my food habits
Asked On : Tue, 28 Feb 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hello, Your weight is 92 kg, and i am not knowing your BMI, and as you have said you are not able to control food habits. At first I would like to advice you to get checked for the possible cause of Overweight, and if No cause is diagnosed, weight reduction is achieved by simultaneous approach of controlling your food intake as per caloric requirement and also with exercise, specified as per your fitness, and its results are to be evelauated on long term basis, with aim to reduce 0.5 to 1 KG weight reduction per month... and of course with dedication and good motivation it can be reduced to ideal body weight ............. thanks take care