How can I control my longing for sweets at night ?

am 26 and my sweat habit is just too much for my liking mustly at nite it has been long since i noticed
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Hyperhidrosis, is a common complaint , espcailly in males. Reason is mostly unknown, but its observed that people who are under stress, or have a nervous temperament are prone to this.
If you are stressed, then first thing - try to minimize it.
Follow sleep hygiene. Relaxing before sleeping, like a walk in open air, soothing music, reading something which will distract you from routine..any of these will help.

If they do not, you can take homeopathic remedies for this complaints, safely.

Dr.Anshita Singh Rathore
for queries :
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response

have you taken any medical treatment for a prolong duration of time? if your sugar levels are being low, then also this can happen . . ! Do you have dizziness , giddiness also ?

For any querries ,
contact :

Ketki Itraj
Diet Consultant
Diabetic Educator
Pune, Maharashtra , India