How can I control my habit of masturbation ?

sir my problem is that i am doing hand job in 3 times in a weak but i want to control .but how it is possible a am 20 years old and i am unmarraied
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
hi,welcome to the health care magic forum,masturbation does not have any direct effects on your sexual performance ,but avoiding it is far more better to have mental and physical peace of mind,and your strong will can only do it..

see if the act is causing you any kind of regrets in you and further depressed mind then its better to avoid it ,

sat healthy and safe !
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
no problem in doing masterbation.
if you want to controll then you divert your mind towards reading good some productive work in which you are interested.
take care