How can I control my blood pressure and diabetes for undergoing bypass surgery ?

my age is 62 yrs weight 73 kg and height 177 cm I got my angiography done recently and have been informed that all three of my arteries are blocked 70% to 80%. I have been told by the Global Heart Hospital Jaipur that this situation can be corrected by Bypass surgery but i have high blood pressure (up190 down 110) diabetics(blood sugar)fasting sugar 90 and random sugar 150 .and I want to know how I should proceed further
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011