How can I conceal bald spots without considerable side effects?

Good evening! I want to hide my bald spots using some concealer spray or any home remedy (no wigs, scarfs, hair extension) Please suggest me any Indian product to conceal the bald spots. Also I was thinking of making gooseberry (amla) powder and then applying it to the spots but I am wondering if it would affect hair health or cause hair loss? Can it Clog pores on scalp and avoid regrowth of hair? i have to apply only in some areas of my head . My age is 19, female. Please do suggest some concealer products in India.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011