How can I clean hair around my sex organ ?

Hi doctor my age is 21, height 6 feet , weight 104Kg, slighlty round belly, I have very much long hair aroung my sex organ .. and i dont get place so that i can shave them. So i want to know is there any other way so that i can clean them... they are too long and tangled all around.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Hello Anil;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
To clean the hairs around the sex organ you can used a razor;or a hair remover cream after checking that you are not allergic to it.Or at least you can trim the hairs with help of a scissors.Removing the hairs will help you maintain better hygiene of the place.