How can I check whether my sperm count is low? Suggest good hospital

Hi Doctor, I have married on Feb and we are trying for baby and we are not successful. we had tests with my wife to a lady doctor and everything is good for her including her ovary . I want to check my sperm count is low. How to check it. can you suggest a good hospital or can i do it on my own. I do masturbate before marriage. is there anyproblem in that. i masturbate atleast once a day!! will that be the problem for me? please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012