How can I build self confidence for gaining success in life ?

i am a 25 year old married boy, i have done mba in marketing and did job for one year and now i have left job but in 1 year i have changed three jobs n from two side i have left and from one side i am fired, and i am said in this world as mad guy, in every aspects of life i am not successful, now i want to change myself from inner side, is it possible that it could be done, will i be again as i was before.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012

welcome to hcm.

I can definitely understand the height of frustration & disappiontment ur going through right now because of the constant problems.

Let me assure You that You are not the only one who is facing such a problem. ther are definitely n number of people who have such problem.

I would like to appreciate ur bold and smart personality. Be informed that Ur a Unique human on this earth definitely different from the rest of the people in the world, because You are on this earth, for a purpose which can be taken and completed ONLY BY YOU my dear.

Even a beautiful sculpture doesnt form by itself. It is complete only after it receives the pain and hammerings from the sculptor.

So, Be sure that You will be having a very bright future having received all these pains and hammerings. Dont be baffled by the comments of people that is irrelevant to you my dear. Take all the criticisms affirmitively in a positive way & take that as a suggestion to improve ur inner personality. U will certainly have a bright future ahead.

Dont think U have left Nothing on this earth.

Think what U can achieve from the something in You.

U will definitely be a winner in life & the pinnacle of glory will be at your feet, To support you more.

wishing you a very bright future ahead.

God bless.
Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Ketan Vagholkar's  Response
You need to consult a psychologist to get all your negative thoughts sorted out. Don't be depressed. I think it is a minor problem which can be sorted out.