How can I boost my HDL levels and lower my triglyceride levels ?

dear doctor; How i decrees S. triglyceride Lvl. & increes S.HDL cholesterol Lvl.? i am 42 yrs old. height 168 c.m. weight 76 kg... s.cholesterol level is 171mg/dl. S.triglycerides level is 268mg/dl. HDL is 21mg/dl. LDL is 100.4mg/dl. VLDL is 203mg/dl.& also iam diabetic sinc 2 month.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Hi.Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.your lipid profile is derranged and there is need of dietary modification along with antilipid have to reduce fat in diet,regular exercise and have to meet doctor for prescription of drugs.