How can I become taller by 3 inches at 18years ?

how do i get taller i want to grow a 3 inches im 17 going 18 in june female im only 5/2 what im gpoing to do to get 3 inches taller
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

A person's height depends on his family background, familial constitution, race, gender, diet and individual factors as well

Since you are turning 18yrs, there is little you could do , but can still be hopeful of results.

I suggest you to go in for good athletic activities like jumps, stretching, volley ball, and specific height increasing exercises , consult a physical trainer for more

Also make sure your eating well, a balanced diet , with good vegetables, fruits and calcium rich food as well, also include good protein rich food in the diet

Other than this , any other tonics, devices, methods may not be helpful they are just to get attention