How can I become slim ?

Im 5ft 5 and i weigh 132 pounds:( how can i become slim? Thanks!:)

Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010

the basic concept that there is some trick to maintaining a healthy BMI is a myth.  there is not trick, it is a simple concept of calories in vs. calories out.  in the end, it all comes down to diet and exercise.  if you feel that you are overweight, you simply need to eat healthier, and most importantly, exercise.  

Thanks a milion any exercise in particular you recommend?

hi, go for morning or evening walk 45 minutes daily ,10-12 glasses of water drink daily, 3 to 4 serving salad or fruits,never skip meal or breakfast, remain tension free,best wishes for good health