How can I become pregnant ?

im rose reyes,my height is 5 3,weight is 110 lbs and my medical history , im 29 of age and i want to get pregnant ,please help me,,my menstration is 26 days to 28,is that a regular menstration,,?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Hi Mary ,thanks for query.Duration and regularity both is important for cycle.If you have regular 26-28 days cycle,it is good and normal.Please try to have relation with your partner in the middle of cycle.In case of your ovulation is normal you should not have any problem in getting pregnant.bye and all the best.