How can I become a heart doctor ?

i am subesh , i am studing 4th standard at pondicherry in India i would like to become a heart DOCTOR . please send me your favourable advice to me. i am expecting your reply as early as possible
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi subesh;
you are presently in 4th so around 10yrs old.Firstly you will have to pass 10th std ;then 12th std;along with 12th you will appear for common entrance reach M.B.B.S ;after that if your merit is high then you may get a chance to become heart specialist.So you see it is a very long journey & you have just started ;please concentrate on your studies & things will slowly happen.Take care & keep studying well.