How can I avoid masturbation ?

elo sir i am just 23 yrs old sir .. Long days i have handmooving habit sir... Lost one month my pane is Not in Normal Demtation sir ... Pls any treatment available pls tel me sir my mobile No. is 9976414800 . help sir my mind is totaly change is suside side sir.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Hi,Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
Masturbation itself is harmless and there are no proven long-term physical issues with moderate masturbation habits. However, we can all experience some side effects, whether they are short-term, long-term or related to chronic masturbation habits.To overcome masturbation following guidelines:
1. Never touch the intimate parts of your body except during normal washing and using the bathroom.
2. Avoid being alone as much as possible. Find good company and stay in this good company.
3. If you are associated with other persons having this same problem,Never associate with other people having the same weakness.
4. After you bathe, don't admire yourself in the mirror. Stay in the shower just long enough to clean yourself.
5. When in bed,wear pajamas or other clothes so that you cannot easily touch yourself.
6. If the temptation seems overpowering while you are in bed, GET OUT OF BED.
7. Never look at pornography on the internet or elsewhere.The thought pattern must be changed.
8.Take the help of homeopath.