How can I abort my pregnancy ?

how can i abort my pregnancy though im about 4 days pregnant? please help....thanks
Asked On : Fri, 17 Dec 2010
Hi…. Welcome to Healthcaremagic community forum…
Abortion has to be attempted by a trained professional only… The reasons behind are….
Medical abortion can be attempted only after a confirmation of intrauterine gestation… Hence an ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy giving evidence to intrauterine pregnancy is a must before attempting abortion…
A high risk of bleeding, infections, infertility and fatal accidents are reported commonly with unprofessional attempts...
Hence, if you plan to abort, I strongly recommend you consult a gynecologist who will be able to guide you through the process and keep the details confidential as well...