How can I Increase my hight ?

Hi my name is vinod my age is 23 my heaight is 5.3 inches i want to increse the height is any chance is thier ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Height can rarely change after 18 years of age, as the bones growth gets arrested at about this age.. There are a few centres which promise to increase your height by correcting your spine posture and by exercises that act on the spine.. You may consider these options as there are no other means available to increase your height.. I however do not know complete details of this course, and how effective they are.. You may try those if you want to after taking a opinion from your doctor if these exercise would be suitable to you...