How can I Increase my height ? please suggest me

Am 24yrs girl and am 5.2' height. Am looking too short. is there any way to increase the height at this age? I got some information on the net that there is some possible ways to increase the height from 2-3 inches at any age using some natural pills and exercises. Is it so ? If it is there Please suggest me that what pills i can use which wont hav any side effects and where i can get that in chennai.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
If your height is short ,then maintain ur weight.It should not be more than 52 kg.And you shouldnot take any pills to increase your height.Growth hormones are available but they have side effects also ,therefore I will recommend you not to take instead do exercise, eat healthy diet.