How can I Increase height ?

Hi, ! m female. my height is 4.6 n i m 21 years old . is it possible to grow my height with the help of daily exercises. i just want to be of 5.2ft..!
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
HI greetings from health care magic
Sorry ! it is not possible to increase height at the age 21. Yes height is inherited from your parents. So nothing to be worry. live a happy life .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Take tab. godanti vati 1 tab thrice a day and do TADASANA
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Bhawna,

It is difficult to increase the height at this age of yours, as the growth centers in the bone would have got fused by this age. No amount of exercises can improve your height. Also, your height is determined by your genetic factors. Please be happy with whatever height you are having.

Dr. Naveen Kumar