How can Cavernous haemangioma of the breast be treated ?

what was the best treatment for Cavernous haemangioma of the breast?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi,its is a venous malformation,best treatment depends upon the size of plz get yourself checked by your doctor
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
As per the condition you should follow your surgeon. If the size is large other wise you can follow the Ayurveda therapy for this. The herbal preparation as described in ayurveda like kanchanar, Guggul are very good. What is the age and any other diseases.. Please visit your nearest ayurveda doctor with past reports for detail

take care
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If the patient is menopausal, a trial of Hormone replacement can be tried. If the hemangioma shrinks in size then surgery may not be required, however it depends on the size and number of hemangiomas. The more of the above necessitates surgical removal in most cases.