How can fever and chills along with cold sweat be treated?

Im 38, male and recently went out to eat. As I was waiting for my meal, I started to get flu like symptoms ... chills, feverish. A few minutes later, I started to have cold sweat and rushed outside for some fresh air. After about 5 minutes, I felt better, but still had the flu like symptoms
Asked On : Fri, 31 Mar 2017
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
Your fever and chills could be from flu.
When body temperature increases in fever, body tries to cool down by producing excess sweats.
This is normal mechanism.
Don't worry.

You would be fine if you take antiflu medications and Tylenol for fever.

Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.