How are small green pus filled boils on the shoulder and stomach treated ?

I have had a very tiny green dot on my left shoulder for at least 5 years now & now i see one near to my belly button the same size. the one on my shoulder used to be slightly raised & i thought it was a small flat bump at first. If you squeeze it hard it stays in place like regular skin would if you pinch it but then a very thick small amount of white discharge comes out. The smell is unexplainable. It smells really bad. The white discharge comes out but the green dot stays out. Only a little discharge comes out & if you squeeze it later in the day youre likely to not get anything out. The one on my shoulder has gotten smaller over the years though it was never been noticeable. The one on my stomach does not give out any discharge. Well, it hurts to keep trying after ive pinched too hard. I would like to know what it is. It is very weird. It has the worst smell ever.Its not doing any harm to me just a smelly little dot on my skin.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear PS,
thanks for visiting healthcaremagic
as per your history it seems to be sebacious cysts and you need to visit your plastic surgeon for getting them removed with minimal scar. however better judgement about your disease can be made only after examining youe pics if you can post some..