How are side effects of stopping dronis 30 tablets controlled ?

I am having spotting due to stopping of dronis 30 tablet in between is that safe or can i take etosys tablet
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about these spotting after stopping dronis 30. Though this is not very common, it can be observed after stopping this medication. These spotting in many persons resolves all by itself over time without requiring any medical treatment. If the bleeding is mild, then there is no need to worry and etosys would not be of any added advantage. However, if the bleeding is much, consult your OBGYN for prompt intervention. Also, talk to your doctor and consider increasing your iron intake so that you may not get anemic as a result of this.

I hope you find this helpful and provides enough information for you to make and informed decision on how to tackle this. Thank you so much for having used our services and we do hope to see you next time if need be. I wish you good health.

Dr. Ivo Ditah, MD.