How are lower back pain and bleeding post urination treated ?

Hello and Gud morning Doc ...... I am having this problem where my right side lower abdomen and lower back is hurting from past 4 days and also there is bleeding once i complete my urine (not during the urine pass). I have gone to general physician and they have given me paracetamol (Buscapan)as pain killers, PAN-D and Orni-O. Also have done urine test, blood test and ultra sound scan (all were showing positive results). The pain has come down but if i dont take the medicine the pains back and the blood passing has not reduced. My last MC was on the 15th of April and i never had any issues with them. Please advice on the same.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012